View the latest photos directly from tour via our facebook feed.
Here is an update on what is coming up for 2021. Your brochure will be a little later than usual, but won't be too long away. The brochure with be a different format for this year, in order to get it to you as close to the usual time as possible. In the meantime, I will give you the final list of upcoming tours for 2021.
- 7 Day Roma Easter in the Country & the Gemfields - departing 2 April 2021
- 7 Day Yeppoon & Great Keppel Island - departing 19 April 2021
- 14 Day Bright Autumn Festival, Silo Art Trail & Great Ocean Road - departing 28 April 2021
- 7 Day Cotton, Nuts & Opals - departing 23 May 2021
- 9 Day Queensland Southern Outback Loop - departing 6 June 2021
- 16 Day Corner Country, Lake Eyre & Flinders Ranges - departing 3 July 2021
- 34 Day Tropical Treasures - departing 5 August 2021:
- 16 Day Cairns, Chillagoe Caves & Atherton Tablelands - departing 5 August 2021 (fly/coach) includes 10 nights in Cairns
- 7 Day Port Douglas, Daintree & Cooktown - departing 20 August (fly/coach/fly) included 3 nights in Port Douglas & 2 nights Cairns
- 12 Day Tropical Cairns & Treasure Islands - departing 27 August 2021 (fly/coach) includes 3 nights Cairns, 2 nights Townsville, Airlie Beach, Yeppoon & 1770.
- 9 Days Tumut Lanterns on the Lagoon Festival & Canberra Floriade - departing 15 September 2021
- 15 Day Birdsville & Lawn Hill Gorge - departing 28 September 2021
- 7 Day Cobb & Co Tourist Route, Scenic Rim & O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat - departing 11 October 2021 includes 3 nights at O'Reilly's.
- 23 Day Country & Coast Combo - departing 2 November 2021:
- 11 Day High Country Spring Touring & Marvellous Melbourne - departing 2 November 2021 (coach/fly)
- 13 Day Phillip Island & East Coaster - departing 12 November 2021 (fly/coach)
- 6 Day Sail Away Sydney Christmas Celebrations - departing 23 December 2021, includes Boxing Day cruise to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
We hope this will wet your appetite for the new year. Keep safe & well 🙂 ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you 😊 it gives us some thing to look forward to !
😥😫☹ I wish! Thinking of you all enjoying yourselves! 🙃😁
Oh my gosh so much Is it possible to team up on these excursions if you are a single
Good stuff. Great
2020 Tours - We have been declared 'Good to Go'!
We have three tours coming up for 2020.
- 5 Day Charleville Explorer, departing 12th October
- 8 Day Chasing the Sun, departing 28th October
- 8 Day Northern Rivers & Tweed Valley Christmas, departing 19th December.
For itineraries and prices click on the link below or call our office on 1800 535 073 or 07 4123 1733 for a hard copy.
downundercoachtours.com.au/category/tours/2020-tours/ ... See MoreSee Less
Bec Kirby xx
This is the worst year of my 71years of my life. Lost a dear friend to Cancer in May. Now I have had to say good by to my fur baby Misty Cat this Monday she is 9years old and has advanced kidney disease. I am heartbroken. 💔😥🐾😺
I get to celebrate my 70th again all next year. ✅✅✅
Yes been a bit of a waste of a year. 😣
Can we just all go back to bed, and pretend this year didn.
Great idea 🤗
Happy Birthday Coral use your day be happy love you sisxxxx
Has anyone used this year
Sounds like a good idea.
I hear you
3 months ago
ALL ABOARD!! COVID 19 Travel Restrictions Update
As we see government restrictions easing, we would like to put out an expression of interest to see if there are enough interested persons who may wish to do a short 5-8 day tour in late 2020 (September/October/November).
It would be either fully Queensland based or include the northern parts of New South Wales as well.
As part of returning back to “leisure travel”, Down Under Coach Tours will be abiding by the rules and regulations set out to us by the Queensland Tourism and Accommodation Industry Covid-Safe Plan.
Our Christmas tour to the Tweed Heads and the Gold Coast is still available for booking at this stage
If you are interested please contact our office via phone 1800 072 535 or 07 4123 1733 or click the 'Contact' button above and fill in your contact details to register your interest. ... See MoreSee Less
Lyn Lesslie ?
4 months ago
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN 2021?
Here is a sample of some of the tours that are scheduled for 2021.
6 Day Waterfall Way has been rescheduled for 1st - 6th April.
15 Day Bright Autumn Festival, Silo Art Trail & Great Ocean Road - rescheduled for 28th April - 11th May
7 Day Lightning Ridge & Moree Plains - 17th - 23rd May
JUNE - To be advised
>13 Day Corner Country, Flinders Ranges & Adelaide Coach/Fly
>5 Day Proud Mary Fly In/Out
>10 Day Adelaide, Painted Desert & Uluru Field of Lights Fly/Coach/Fly
>13 Day Alice Springs, Savannah Way & Cairns Fly/Coach/Fly
>8 Day Cairns, Atherton Tablelands & Chillagoe Caves Fly/ Coach/Fly
>7 Day Port Douglas, Daintree & Cooktown Fly/Coach/Fly
>10 Day Cape York Fly or train/Coach/Fly
>12 Day Cairns & Islands in the Sun (August /Sept) Fly/Coach
>10 DAY Tumut Lanterns in the Lagoon & Canberra Floriade
OCTOBER - To be advised
>8 Day Melbourne Cup Coach/Fly
>12 Day Tassie Temptations Fly/Coach
>7 Day Granite Belt Christmas
Wildflowers in the Snowy Mountains - Bushwalker's Delight
Nundle Go for Gold Easter Festival
Please note that all tours are subject to change due to availability or unforeseen circumstances. ... See MoreSee Less
Please send more details thanks
A lot with ‘fly’ 😔